Join us EARLY Friday morning (15 minutes) for the 11 am ET plenary to see some great videos and more pictures from Thursday's Photo Contest!
- You will be getting emails from AIRS giving you ALL the information you need to have the best experience at conference, including morning emails during the conference.
- Make sure you are logged in with your AIRS user account for the AIRS Learn site. If you need help with your password email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will join the conference from this page. Click on the day you want to see under the agenda drop down and navigate to the session you want to join. Click "View Session" and then join the presentation from there.
- Participate and get the most from the Conference! Visit the Exhibit Hall, put your pin in the map, meet the presenters, enter the contest, plan your sessions in the agenda, and finally, give help and get help in the Networking Lounge!
- Don't forget! If you miss the live session you can always watch it later. The recordings will be up and ready for you to view around September 26th and will be available to you until October 31st.
This site doesn't run well when you use Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
If you are a speaker or a registered attendee, your user name is your email. For more information about AIRS Conference, contact AIRS Director of Training and Education, Chiara Cameron-Wood (email@example.com).
For technical support, see our FAQ page.
Social Media Links
Wanna participate in the conference by sharing you experience on Twitter or other social media? See our links below! And use the hashtag #AIRS2020.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|