Tutorial - How to Join Sessions
How To Join a Session - It's as easy as 1,2,3!
First - some tips:
- Do NOT use Internet Explorer
- The Zoom Webinar software is EMBEDDED into the conference software and does not require a zoom link to access/join any session
Now, the steps:
- Make sure you are logged in using your AIRS Learn User email and password (NOT your AIRS Networker password- they are separate). If you need help resetting your password, email Chiara@airs.org.
- Go to the AGENDA menu item and choose the day you want to attend on the dropdown. Click on the name of session you want and click JOIN SESSION.
- Now you are on the session page. Click on the session title. Access opens 10 minutes before the session starts. If you arrive earlier, it will say you need to wait. REFRESH the page when you are closer to the 10 minutes-to-go time. You should then see the "Join Session" invitation.
Take a Tour Of The Conference Space!
If you are a speaker or a registered attendee, your user name is your email. You can retrieve your password with that email if you have forgotten it.
For more information about AIRS Conferences or any questions about registration or other technical issues, contact the AIRS Director of Training and Education, Chiara Cameron-Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional technical support CLICK HERE.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|