Bulk Pricing and Organizational Learning Management Systems
If you interested in consolidating your payments and ordering AIRS Learn online training courses in bulk or through a single payment method, we have the following options:
You can purchase for others from your cart and pay once
This is the recommended method. You can register for any course or webinar for anyone else who has created an account and pay for all of those from your cart. You can only use a credit card and bulk discounts are not automatically applied.
You can make a list of what you want and for which user and be invoiced
Contact the Director or Training and Education, Chiara Cameron-Wood at email@example.com to begin your order. Once this is completed, you will be invoiced and can pay AIRS by check.
AIRS ELITE USERS - USING THE AIRS LEARN SITE AS YOU OWN LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
We have an option available where any platinum level member organization can adopt and adapt our new software to meet their organization’s own training needs.
Each LMS Preferred Package includes the following:
- Administrative Access for 1 person.
- Access to all AIRS Online Courses, Packages and Webinars for all registered staff users for the duration of your annual contract.
- The opportunity to create limitless customized training courses for your own team to meet the unique needs of your community and your organization.
- Ongoing support from the AIRS Director of Training and Education.
- Monthly group call for user group admins to troubleshoot and share ideas
- Full year Administrative Access - $500 per organization (includes 1 admin)
- Additional Admins - $500 per year per admin
- Access to AIRS content and customized content - $60 per staff member per year
The cost per staff member is per staff member who has a user to access online courses. The cost is transferable if one person leaves and is replaced by another. Shared logins are not allowed in the system since each quiz can only be completed once and progress is tracked by user.
There are 8 hours of required training that can be conducted virtually during one long day or over the course of 2 or 3 days. There is a one time cost of $500 charged as a separate line item in the contract.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this option, reach out to Chiara Cameron-Wood (firstname.lastname@example.org) to begin the conversation.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|