AIRS Webinar - BREAKING NEWS! Accreditation Updates
Recorded On: 01/27/2020
Learn about the changes that have recently happened with the AIRS Accreditation Program including the new 2019 Accreditation Manual. This webinar is ideal for agencies who have already gone through the accreditation process or agencies interested in completing their accreditation for the first time. Learn about the benefits of accreditation and hear a firsthand account of how the process has helped an agency. We will also give an overview of the new process and timelines.
Participants can expect to learn:
· Understand the changes to the Accreditation Manual 2019
· Learn about each step of the Accreditation Process
· Understand why Accreditation is important and how it can benefit both individuals and agencies.
· Learn about a new “Tips and Tricks” section of the manual that helps agencies at every stage of the process including preparing for Accreditation for the first time
· Hear a firsthand account from Faed Hendry from Findhelp Information Services - 211 Central Region
Deputy Executive Director of Michigan 2-1-1
Jennie Pollak is the Deputy Executive Director of Michigan 2-1-1, supporting the statewide 2-1-1 network, facilitating implementation of partnerships, contracts, projects, etc. having worked in the field of Information and Referral for 13 years, working in many roles within 2-1-1. In addition she serves in several capacities on the MI-AIRS Board, and is the Chair of the Accreditation Commission. Jennie holds a Master’s degree in Social Work, with a focus in Organization and Community Leadership.
Accreditation Director of AIRS
Amy Fish is the Accreditation Director of AIRS. In this position she manages the Accreditation Program and guides agencies through the accreditation process. She has worked in the Information and Referral field for over 9 years in a variety of roles such as I&R Specialist, Database Curator and Program Manager positions.