Resilient and High-Quality Communication with your Team
Includes a Live Event on 05/12/2021 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
- Gold/Silver/Individual - Free!
- 211MRCPL - Free!
- DupageCo - Free!
- Subscriber - Free!
- Commercial Associate/Consultant Associate - Free!
- Connect MatSu - Free!
- Epilepsy Foundation - Free!
- bc211 - Free!
- Washington DSHS - Free!
- GTCUW - Free!
- 211PBTC - Free!
- 211Broward - Free!
- 211Brevard - Free!
- Platinum/Canadian/Military - Free!
- Non-Member - Free!
Broadening the framework of what it means to be trauma-informed, we will apply a resilience lens to a common model of interpersonal communication, identifying resilience-based strategies for overcoming communication ‘noise’ and ensuring that we are contributing to effective, resilient and high-quality communication with our co-workers and staff.
• Utilizing the Transactional Model of Communication, participants will identify the relationship between communication "noise", personal experience, and potential trauma
• Demonstrate ability to identify when a colleague is outside of their Window of Tolerance
• Learn techniques for re-engaging for successful communication
Director of Community Impact
United Way of Greater Richmond & Petersburg, Richmond, Virginia
Leanne Lytle is Director of Community Impact for United Way of Greater Richmond & Petersburg. Leanne is adept at incorporating resilience strategies into direct programming as well as her own personal and professional relationships. She also supports capacity building of other organizations through board service and consultation. Leanne serves on several local and state level boards and holds a Master of Education from Peabody College of Education at Vanderbilt University. Leanne is passionate about improving the quality and integrity of organizational leadership across sectors because of the deep impact our leadership has on outcomes for our communities, families and, most importantly, children. Leanne has lived in Baltimore, New Orleans, Long Beach (CA), Nashville and now, Richmond, VA with her Disney-obsessed husband and teenage daughter and 2 rambunctious dogs. In her free time, she enjoys being in nature and visiting new places.